Welcome to Pigskin Pick ’em
The best value in online football pool hosting.
The NFL kicks off September 10 with the Houston Texans at the Kansas City Chiefs. Are you ready?
Send your spreadsheets to the recycle bin and go Office Space on your Xerox.
Why spend all that time getting others’ picks when you could spend that time making your own?
Pigskin Pick ’em offers several different league formats that are each customizable in many different ways.
- Online picks sheet with “quick pick,” future picks, and picks confirmation e-mail
- Use default lines, no lines, or your own custom lines, including force half-point lines
- Choice of predicting Monday night game’s total points as a weekly tiebreaker
- Custom picks deadline including “first game” and “first Sunday game” options
- “Default picks” for members who don’t submit their picks before the deadline
- Hide or show team picks before the deadline
- Up-to-the-minute updated final scores and standings
- Adjustable weekly and season standings with different sort options
- Complete NFL team records, including favorite/underdog and home/away stats
- All dates and times shown in your time zone
- Message boards, commissioner e-mails, invitations, and automatic picks reminders
- Free trial period and much more
- Standard Pick ’em
- Best Bet Pick ’em
- Standard Plus Best Bet Pick ’em
- Confidence Pick ’em
Copyright © 1997-2020. All rights reserved.
This site is for entertainment and amusement only.
Illegal gambling is strictly prohibited in the Terms of Service.
Welcome to Pigskin Pick ’em The best value in online football pool hosting. The NFL kicks off September 10 with the Houston Texans at the Kansas City Chiefs. Are you ready? Send your
Ultimate pigskin picks
For most players, week 11 went a little sideways in the UPsP and wins became hard to come by. PickHammer312 didn’t seem to be bothered by all the upsets, and put together a solid week, on his way to 79 points and the Confidence contest victory. FrankDaTank made a late-week surge, scoring 13 points on the Rams MNF victory, but it wasn’t enough to take over the top spot (PickHammer312 also picked the Rams), finishing in second place with 77 points.
Despite the low Confidence score and tumultuous week, PickHammer312 completed the week 11 sweep by crushing the Pickem’ competition. Correctly picking 11 matchups, left PickHammer312 as the sole leader, an impressive two wins ahead of second-place finishers 1/2 Point and Foxtradamus.
Just when we thought the Cowboys couldn’t win a game, they go and drop a shocker on the Vikings (who are having some troubles of their own), which ended up taking lives from 14 players in the Survivor contest. Another two players went down with Tua and the fins, for a total of 16 lives lost in the Survivor contest, 10 of whom were eliminated completely.
Ultimate pigskin picks For most players, week 11 went a little sideways in the UPsP and wins became hard to come by. PickHammer312 didn’t seem to be bothered by all the upsets, and put together a