Turning stone keno
Turning Stone Resort Casino Verona, NY
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Trouble cutting and pasting your resume into the window provided
- Copy the resume from your text document (example: MS Word) by opening/viewing the document and selecting Edit – Select All from the menu bar, then Edit, Copy.
- Go back to the enrollment page where you want to paste the resume.
- Click into the Resume text box.
- You will see your curser blinking in the box.
- Go to the menu bar at the top of the browser and select Edit, Paste.
- This will put the resume into the text area.
- View what you have pasted and make sure it is visible within the limits of the box
- Resume doesn’t look like it will fit within the text box provided
- How your resume looks in the text box is not necessarily how it will look when an employer views it.
- Be sure to align the bullets, tabs and spacing to ensure a well-formatted view for the recruiters.
- Using HTML when formatting your resume within the text box
- Do not use HTML when submitting your resume.
- Your resume will be viewed by recruiters with widely varying screen dimensions, including Palm Pilots.
- Your resume might be converted into straight ASCII text and imported into a database or resume management software.
- Targeting your job search
- You can fine tune your job search by using specific keywords in the Keyword Search.
- If these keywords are in any part of a job, the search will return those jobs.
- Example keywords: marketing, business administration
- These words will result in job descriptions that include either marketing or business administration or both.
- Example: Business Administration
- These words together result in job descriptions that include both words in the order you type them in.
- Example: Business Administration and marketing and entry level
- These words result in job descriptions that include all of these words.
- Selecting more than one choice in a list box
- To select multiple choices in a drop down box, hold down the CTRL (“Control”) key while clicking the options with the mouse.
- Use the SHIFT key if you’re using a Macintosh.
- Printing your resume
- When you are reviewing your resume, click into that frame.
- From your browser’s menu, select ‘File’ and ‘Print – only selected frame.’
- Changing your username and password
- You will not be able to change your username or password.
- If you lose your password, you can click on the “Forgot Password” button next to the password box on the login page.
- If you have forgotten your username, you will need to register again.
- How your Job Spy work
- Routinely, your Job Spy will search the job database.
- If a new job has been added that contains your Job Spy criteria, that job will be emailed to you!
- Enter the keywords that a job should contain in the “Keyword(s)” box.
- Create a memorable name for your Job Spy.
- Accepts guest ticket and wager and accurately verifies keno ticket before processing.
- Efficiently writes keno tickets to ensure sales and promote fast moving games.
- Maintains an average of 10 games per hour per shift.
- Accurately conducts monetary transactions including making change, paying out wins and conducting money exchanges throughout the entire shift and at closing.
- Remains in assigned area and immediately responds to any guest questions and/or concerns.
- Consistently monitors assigned area for cleanliness and stocking of caddies at assigned station.
- Consistently checks all paperwork for accuracy.
- Receives fewer than 9 audit exception reports in a one year period.
- Maintains an understanding of keno runner functions and demonstrates ability to perform tasks as requested.
- Consistently calls, verifies and closes games in a timely fashion.
- Maintains an awareness of the status of keno runners each game to ensure runner tickets are written prior to closing the game.
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma.
- Previous experience as a cashier or in a guest service position preferred.
- Must be able to interpret tickets and brochures to assist guests.
- Must possess mathematical ability; addition and subtraction to accurately pay and collect funds for guests.
- Provides constant interaction with guests; collects tickets, writes and returns tickets to guests.
- Must be able to operate a keno writer station, microphone and radio.
- Must be able to speak and understand English to assist guests daily.
- Must be able to read guests tickets regarding play amount, games desired and funds received.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Must have eye-hand coordination, mobility, arm and shoulder movement.
- Must be able to perform simple grasping and fine manipulation of the hand functions.
- Occasionally required lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to move through and around crowd of people in close quarters safely.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, lift, and reach above the shoulder.
- If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Employment Department at (315) 829-8900.
- All Rights Reserved.
- Powered by Findly
- AddThis Utility Frame Show Full Description
Posted 5 years ago Inactive Job
Turning Stone Resort Casino employs Keno Writer at their Verona, NY 13478. Details: If you lose your password, you can click on the "Forgot Password" button next to the password box on the login page.
Please verify you are a human
Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website.
This may happen as a result of the following:
- Your browser does not support cookies
Reference ID: #086235a0-306b-11eb-a715-1b169044db83
Please verify you are a human Access to this page has been denied because we believe you are using automation tools to browse the website. This may happen as a result of the following: