Tennessee (TN) Cash 4 Evening Past 30 Day Winning Numbers
How to Play Tennessee Cash 4?
1. DRAWS Use these boxes to select your draws. Select MID for MIDDAY, EVE for EVENING, or BOTH for MIDDAY and EVENING draws. Selecting BOTH will double the cost for each play you choose (Play Areas A-E).
2. DAYS You can play your number selections for more than one draw day by selecting one of the boxes marked 2 through 7 on the playslip. The plays will be for consecutive draw days. Remember, if you choose BOTH draws (Midday and Evening), your numbers will be played for both draws for each of the number of days selected.
3. Select one to five sets of 4-digit numbers you wish to play by completing the Play Areas A-E. You can have the computer randomly pick your numbers by marking the “Quick Pick” box in that play area.
4. Choose either a $1.00 or a $.50 play, and then pick the order you want your numbers to be drawn. For a $1.00 play, you can choose EXACT ORDER, ANY ORDER, EXACT or ANY ORDER, or a COMBO play. A COMBO play covers all possible EXACT combinations for the 4-digit number played, and will cost you $4.00, $6.00, $12.00 or $24.00 based on the numbers you selected. For a $.50 play, you can choose either EXACT ORDER or ANY ORDER only. The amounts you can win are shown below.
5. If you make an error when completing a Play Area (A-E), mark the “VOID” box at the bottom of that play area. DO NOT ERASE.
6. Present completed playslip and total play amount to any Tennessee Lottery retailer selling CASH 4 and you will receive a printed ticket with your selections. Be sure the ticket includes the selections you requested on the playslip. The printed ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. If the ticket contains an error, request the retailer to cancel the ticket and print one with your corrected selection(s).
Exact Order – Must match winning numbers in order drawn.
Any Order – Must match winning numbers drawn in any order.
Exact or Any Order – Combines a $.50 “Exact Order ” play and a $.50 “Any Order” play for a 4-digit number on a single play. The Exact or Any Order play may only be played for $1.00.LottoStrategies.com – Lottery Winning Strategies,california lottery,florida lottery,texas lottery,Prizes, Winning Numbers Statistics, Jackpots & more
Cash 4 Tennessee (TN) Lottery Results & Game Details
Cash 4 Tennessee Hot and Cold Numbers
How to Play Tennessee Cash 4
Pick Your Numbers
You can use the Quick Pick option and the computer will automatically choose your numbers for you, or you can pick your own numbers by filling out a play slip and selecting a four-digit number from 0000 to 9999.
Buy Your Ticket
You can buy Tennessee Cash 4 tickets from any authorized retailer in Tennessee. Online play is not available.
Tennessee Cash 4 Drawing Schedule
Cash 4 draws are held everyday at 9:28 AM, 12:28 PM, and 6:28 PM CT. On Sundays, only the evening draw takes place.
Tennessee Cash 4 Payout and Rules
To play Tennessee Cash 4, players have to choose between four play types – match the draw in exact order, match the draw in any order, match the draw either in exact or any order, or combination play which plays all possible combinations of their chosen numbers.
Players can also which draws or days they’d like to play, and how many consecutive draws to enter.
Players can also enable the optional LUCKY SUM feature on their ticket for more chances of winning. The price of enabling LUCKY SUM is equal to the price of their base play.
To win LUCKY SUM, the sum of the player’s chosen numbers must be equal to the sum of the numbers drawn. Each sum corresponds to a certain prize amount. LUCKY SUM has a maximum payout of $500 for $1 play, and $250 for $0.50 play.
For example, if your chosen numbers are 2468, and the drawn numbers are 4556, you win! (2+4+6+8 = 4+5+5+6.)
Tennessee Cash 4 Payouts and Odds
|Play Type||Prize with $0.50 Wager||Prize with $1 wager||Odds of Winning|
|Exact Order||$2,500||$5,000||1 in 10,000|
|4-Way||$599||$1,198||1 in 2,500|
|6-Way||$400||$800||1 in 1,667|
|12-Way||$200||$400||1 in 833|
|24-Way||$100||$200||1 in 417|
|4-Way ($1 Wager)||–||$3,099 (Exact)
|1 in 10,000
1 in 2,500
|6-Way ($1 Wager)||–||$2,900 (Exact)
|1 in 10,000
1 in 1,667
|12-Way ($1 Wager)||–||$2,700 (Exact)
|1 in 10,000
1 in 833
|24-Way ($1 Wager)||–||$2,600 (Exact)
|1 in 10,000
1 in 417
|4-Way||–||$5,000 ($4 Wager)||1 in 10,000|
|6-Way||–||$5,000 ($6 Wager)||1 in 10,000|
|12-Way||–||$5,000 ($12 Wager)||1 in 10,000|
|24-Way||–||$5,000 ($24 Wager)||1 in 10,000|
Tennessee Cash 4 Prize Claiming
You can claim prizes up to $599 at any authorized Tennessee Lottery retailer or district office, or by mail. Prizes from $600 to $199,999 can be claimed at Tennessee Lottery offices, or by mail. Prizes $200,000 and above must be claimed in person at the Tennessee Lottery headquarters in Nashville.
Winners have 180 days after the relevant draw to claim any prizes.
Other Tennessee Lotteries
Check latest lottery results, jackpot amounts, winning odds, prize payouts, weekly drawing schedule and other useful information for all Tennessee (TN) lotteries like Lotto America, Cash4Life, Tennessee Cash, Cash 3, Keno, Scratch-offs, and the ever-popular multi-state Powerball & Mega Millions lotteries.Get Tennessee (TN) Cash 4 lottery results, latest winning numbers, current jackpot, winning odds, prize payouts, drawing schedule & more. ]]>