TinBu Releases World’s Most Advanced U.S. Lottery Results Feed For Digital Publishers
TinBu, North America’s leading supplier of lottery data, has released an enhanced turnkey lottery data product that is now available for use by digital media publishers and application developers.
Full U.S. Lottery Data Coverage
“As the leading provider of lottery results feeds in North America, we are pleased to announce the release of this new product. It is the most advanced lottery data platform available to digital publishers,” said John Brier, TinBu’s CEO
Pensacola, Florida (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
TinBu, LLC, North America’s leading provider of lottery data feeds to digital publishers, is pleased to announce the release of their enhanced lottery data feeds. These enhanced feeds have features previously unavailable to web publishers and wireless application developers, making TinBu’s lottery data feeds the most advanced lottery feeds in the world.
“As the leading provider of lottery results feeds in North America, we are pleased to announce the release of this new product which is the most advanced lottery data platform available to digital publishers anywhere in the world,” said John Brier, TinBu’s CEO.
TinBu’s enhanced lottery results feeds are now available for licensing and contain the following features:
- Lottery data is rendered with TinBu’s SSL secure server.
- Lottery drawing results, jackpots for all US lottery states update in realtime 24/7/365.
- 100% automated data updating leaving zero work for web publishers or application developers.
- Past winning number search available, including a previous winning numbers calendar
- Smart Pick: generate smart combinations based Hot/Cold/Overdue numbers. This is one of the most popular features among lottery players.
- Random Pick feature available.
- Number Matcher: Consumers can enter up to 10 combinations to check if they won in any of the past drawings for up to 10 draws of their lottery games of choice. The matching numbers will be highlighted in green and red. Our system will save the numbers for each game so the users can come back to the publishers website to check if their numbers were drawn.
- Frequency Chart: User can check frequency chart of all lottery games for the past 20, 50 and 100 draws. There is a separate frequency chart for the “Powerball” in Powerball lottery and Megaball in Mega Millions Lottery. For the pick 3, pick 4 games, frequency charts are shown digit by digit.
- If a specific lottery drawing will occur that day, the draw date will be highlighted in red bold italic font.
- Payout information: Powerball and Mega Millions nationwide and state level payouts are covered. Dozens of individual State game payouts are also covered.
- Jackpot Analysis for Powerball and Mega Million shows how much a person can win after Federal and State taxes for both annuity and cash option.
- Prizes Matrix: Prizes and Odds table for each game.
- Top 10 Historical US Jackpots chart.
- Integration into a publishers website usually takes less than 5 minutes. Publishers can either use a nationwide entry page with US lottery map, or use a default State as entry page
- Publishers can easily setup shortcut links to home State and neighboring states lottery results.
- Data is presented in a clean format and is easy to navigate.
- Available in XML feeds for mobile applications as well as the turnkey HTML integration for web use.
- Available in English and Spanish allowing users to toggle between languages if they choose.
TinBu Announces Expansion of International Lottery Results Coverage
TinBu, the world’s leading supplier of lottery data to digital media groups, is pleased to announce they are expanding their global lottery results coverage to include Russia, Japan, the Philippines, and Nigeria.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (PRWEB) October 16, 2017
TinBu, the leading global supplier of lottery results and lottery information to digital publishers, is expanding their lottery coverage to include the countries of Russia, Japan, the Philippines and Nigeria. The additional lottery results coverage platforms are expected to be in place before the end of the 4th quarter of 2017.
“The demand and interest in lottery results data is increasing around the world,” says John Brier, TinBu’s, CEO. “As the world’s leading provider of lottery results and lottery information serving digital publishers we are pleased to be expanding our international lottery data coverage,” added Brier.
TinBu’s lottery results coverage is available to online publishers and digital media groups in a variety of customizable formats, to include HTML, XML, JSON and TEXT files. Available data includes current winning numbers, previous winning numbers, drawing dates and schedules, jackpot amounts, payout analysis, jackpot tracking, and more. Lottery data is available in English and Spanish as well as other native languages as required.(PRWEB) October 16, 2017 — TinBu, the leading global supplier of lottery results and lottery information to digital publishers, is expanding ]]>