California Super Lotto Results and Analysis for Wed Feb 5, 2020
California Super Lotto Analysis
Super Lotto Top Hot and Cold Numbers
As of Wednesday, February 5, 2020, the top 4 hot numbers of California Super Lotto in the last 100 drawings are:
The top 4 cold numbers are:
Super Lotto Top Overdue Numbers
The top 4 overdue numbers of California Super Lotto are:
Super Lotto Top Repeat Numebrs
Based on the past 2052 draws, the top 4 most recent drawn numbers which most likely to be drawn again in the next drawing are:California Super Lotto winning numbers for Wednesday, February 5, 2020, Lotto Analysis, Super Intelligent Combo Generator.
Next draw! Friday, November 27th, 2020
LAST DRAW Tuesday, November 24th, 2020
CHECK MY NUMBERS
Download yearly results
HOW TO PLAY
- Each play slip contains 3 boards (A to C) allowing you up to 3 plays (one play per board); each board contains 2 sets of numbers the first set from 1 to 35 and the second set from 1 to 10.
- Each play costs BDS$5 in Barbados, EC$6 in Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda and St. Kitts and Nevis; in St. Maarten and USVI each play costs US$2.
- Choose 5 numbers from the first set of numbers on the left half of the Panel, then choose 1 number from the set of numbers on the right half of the Panel
- Mark your selection by placing a heavy vertical mark through each number you have chosen; do not use red ink and do not erase. If you wish, you can check the Quick Pick (QP) box and the terminal will randomly select numbers for you.
- Check your selections before handing your play slip to the retailer because once a Super Lotto ticket is printed, it cannot be cancelled!
Please note that the Barbados and EC region ticket prices support an enhanced prize structure in Barbados and the EC region islands.
Draws take place at 9:00 pm EST. Tickets may be purchased up until 8:50 pm EST. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
After selecting your numbers and options, check your play slip before handing it to a Lottery retailer. The Lottery terminal will print a ticket which is your proof of purchase and entry into the draw. Always check your ticket to ensure it has the numbers you selected and the draws in which you want to play.
HOW TO WIN
Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Lottery retailers and at (246) 434-2222.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZES
* Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
* You can claim your prizes at any Lottery agent or at the Lottery office.
* Winners of prizes over $750 must have a valid ID to claim a prize and collect it at the local Lottery office.
* All prizes must be claimed within 90 days after draw date.
* All prizes are payable in local currency only.
* All prizes over $1,000 must complete a prize claim form. Completing and submitting ahead of you visit to the lottery office will reduce the processing time.
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize; the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected.
* The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets .SUPER LOTTO JACKPOT BDS $4,190,000 Next draw! Friday, November 27th, 2020 LAST DRAW Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 CHECK MY NUMBERS Historical Draw Download yearly results ]]>