Spot the Number
Finding numbers was never so much fun and so intense. But beware that once you start playing you might lose track of time. Most players do.
You must find numbers on a board as fast as you can. Quite easy to learn and play.
You can play with game on all you mobile devices: android and ios, like Samsung, HTC, Google Pixel, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, etc.
This game is free to download from any of the markets.
Competing with people all around the world will keep you on your toes. Everyone plays the same game at the same time, and at the end of each game, you will see how you rank against all the other spotters on a live leaderboard. You can brag with your highest hi-score on Facebook and Twitter.
Of course, practice makes perfect, and you will definitely improve your hand eye coordination and sharpen your mind.
Invite your Facebook friends to make the competition more personal and intense!
● Take a quick but good look at the numbers on the bottom of the screen, then try to find them as quickly as you can on the board.
● The value of each number you match is multiplied by the time bonus and the color bonus. The time bonus is 5 at the beginning of the board, then it will decrease as time passes. Each color has a corresponding bonus. Try to spot the orange numbers first to score more points.
● For a high score, finish as many boards as you can.
Once activated, the blasters blow away some pieces from the board, helping you to find the target numbers faster. You are equipped with the Standard Blaster (which blasts 5 pieces), however you can get the Mega or Atomic blaster, which blast 7, respectively 9 pieces. Each blaster consumes Gold Bars, which you can gain back by increasing your level or by getting some achievements.
Treasures appear after a Blaster is used. Tap on them for extra points or gifts – they will give you an advantage over other players. The powerful the Blaster you have, the more Treasures are given – so make sure you upgrade for blaster.
► GETTING SOME GOLD BARS
You can buy Gold Bars from the Store, or you can get them for FREE by unlocking an achievement or increasing your level. Gold Bars can be exchanged for in-game items, such as Blasters, Nickname or 10 Extra Seconds.
You can exchange for Gold Bars a number of Extra items, such as “Nickname” (which allows you to change your in-game name), “Remove ads”, which will remove all banners from game.
If you like our game please refer it to your friends. For feedback or improvement ideas please contact us at [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE! Spot the Number is free to play. However, there are in-game power ups and extra features you can buy to fully enjoy this game.
LATEST 5 STAR REVIEWS
Not the same old games. Very funny
I like this game a lot, it is different something that keeps u on your toes. Good for your mind and memory. Little More challenging then I think pple thing, which is great. I just love funny
I am addicted to this game. I am slowly getting faster and faster at it. Practice makes perfect, right. So this has now became my most favorite game. Please play this game if you want a challenge and lots of fun
I like this game. You have to concentrate on what numbers are below. You lose time by looking at he bottom of the screen to see what is the next number. It’s best if you memorize them right after they are displayed. That way you get a better score.
Spot the Number Finding numbers was never so much fun and so intense. But beware that once you start playing you might lose track of time. Most players do. You must find numbers on a board as
What Is the Car’s Parking Spot Number?
Today’s brain teaser asks a simple question: in what numbered space is this car parked? This puzzle has been floating around the internet for a while, often attributed to a Hong Kong admissions test for first graders, which sounds quite difficult and may not be true. The Guardian traced it to legendary puzzle author David Bodycombe.
Give it a minute. The answer is below. And while you think it over, here are a couple amazing facts, courtesy of our Instagram account:
All right, did you get it? There’s really no math involved besides simple counting. The key is to flip your screen upside down. Here, let us do the flipping:
The answer is 87!
Ready for another one?
What goes in the empty box? (Hint: It’s not six.)
Take Advantage of Amazon’s Early Black Friday Deals on Tech, Kitchen Appliances, and More
This article contains affiliate links to products selected by our editors. Mental Floss may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Even though Black Friday is still a few days away, Amazon is offering early deals on kitchen appliances, tech, video games, and plenty more. We will keep updating this page as sales come in, but for now, here are the best Amazon Black Friday sales to check out.
– Instant Pot Duo Plus 9-in-115 Quart Electric Pressure Cooker; $90 (save $40)
– Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Sauteuse 3.5 Quarts; $180 (save $120)
– KitchenAid KSMSFTA Sifter with Scale Attachment; $95 (save $75)
– Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker; $60 (save $20)
– Cuisinart Bread Maker; $88 (save $97)
– Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker; $139 (save $60)
– Aicook Juicer Machine; $35 (save $15)
– JoyJolt Double Wall Insulated Espresso Mugs – Set of Two; $14 (save $10)
– L ongzon Silicone Stretch Lids – Set of 14; $13 (save $14)
– HadinEEon Milk Frother; $37 (save $33)
– iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity; $179 (save $101)
– Fairywill Electric Toothbrush with Four Brush Heads; $19 (save $9)
– ASAKUKI 500ml Premium Essential Oil Diffuser; $22 (save $4)
– Facebook Portal Smart Video Calling 10 inch Touch Screen Display with Alexa; $129 (save $50)
– Bissell air320 Smart Air Purifier with HEPA and Carbon Filters; $280 (save $50)
– Oscillating Quiet Cooling Fan Tower; $59 (save $31)
– TaoTronics PTC 1500W Fast Quiet Heating Ceramic Tower; $55 (save $10)
– Vitamix 068051 FoodCycler 2 Liter Capacity; $300 (save $100)
– AmazonBasics 8-Sheet Home Office Shredder; $33 (save $7)
– Ring Video Doorbell; $70 (save $30)
– Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of The Year Edition for PlayStation 4; $20 (save $20)
– Marvel’s Avengers; $27 (save $33)
– Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition for Nintendo Switch; $20 (save $10)
– The Last of Us Part II for PlayStation 4; $30 (save $30)
– LEGO Harry Potter: Collection; $15 (save $15)
– Ghost of Tsushima; $40 (save $20)
– BioShock: The Collection; $20 (save $30)
– The Sims 4; $20 (save $20)
– God of War for PlayStation 4; $10 (save $10)
– Days Gone for PlayStation 4; $20 (save $6)
– Luigi’s Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch; $40 (save $20)
Computers and tablets
– Apple MacBook Air 13 inches with 256 GB; $899 (save $100)
– New Apple MacBook Pro 16 inches with 512 GB; $2149 (save $250)
– Samsung Chromebook 4 Chrome OS 11.6 inches with 32 GB; $210 (save $20)
– Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 with 13.5 inch Touch-Screen; $1200 (save $400)
– Lenovo ThinkPad T490 Laptop; $889 (save $111)
– Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet (64GB); $120 (save $70)
– Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet (32 GB); $130 (save $70)
– Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inches with 32 GB; $100 (save $50)
– Apple iPad Mini (64 GB); $379 (save $20)
– Apple iMac 27 inches with 256 GB; $1649 (save $150)
– Vankyo MatrixPad S2 Tablet; $120 (save $10)
Tech, gadgets, and TVs
– Apple Watch Series 3 with GPS; $179 (save $20)
– SAMSUNG 75-inch Class Crystal 4K Smart TV; $998 (save $200)
– Apple AirPods Pro; $169 (save $50)
– Nixplay 2K Smart Digital Picture Frame 9.7 Inch Silver; $238 (save $92)
– All-New Amazon Echo Dot with Clock and Alexa (4th Gen); $39 (save $21)
– MACTREM LED Ring Light 6″ with Tripod Stand; $16 (save $3)
– Anker Soundcore Upgraded Bluetooth Speaker; $22 (save $8)
– Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote; $28 (save $12)
– Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera with EF-M 15-45mm Lens; $549 (save $100)
– DR. J Professional HI-04 Mini Projector; $93 (save $37)
The Mental Floss Store’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale Is Live!
You’ve been asking about it for months, and today we can finally confirm that the Mental Floss Store is back up and running! Simply head here to find dozens of T-shirts with all sorts of unique designs to choose from, whether you’re in the market for a pi pun, a risqué grammar joke, or something only your fellow bookworms will appreciate. You can even use your new Mental Floss shirt to teach your friends all about scurvy. And right now, if you use the code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout, you’ll get 25 percent off your order. This deal runs through 11:59 p.m. on November 30.
We’re adding new designs all the time, and you can check out a few of our latest arrivals below:
If you’re just in the mood to express your love of all things Mental Floss, you can also get our darling little logo on phone cases, tote bags, mugs, baby bibs, and more.
Head on over to the Mental Floss Store to see our entire collection.
You can do this.