Spin the wheel to win prizes from Travelpayouts
Reading time: 1 min.
We are always pleased to offer prizes, and there are no specific conditions of participation this time. Just spin the wheel in our casino and let fate decide your prize.
How to win
Joining the contest is easy:
- Spin the wheel.
- Choose cash or a prize of equal value.
- Share your results on social media.
- Provide your email address, so we can contact you.
- On April 3, we’ll randomly select one winner from all contest participants. We aren’t greedy, so you get to spin the wheel as many times as you want! Every time you share your results on a social network, you’ll get a lottery coupon. So, the more times you share, the more likely you are to win. While waiting for the results — check out other ways to earn money via our blog.
- The winner can choose a prize or cash, which will be sent to the Travelpayouts account on file.
Our prizes include TV, cardio machine, watch, camera, tablet, smartphone and car!We are always pleased to offer prizes, and there are no specific conditions of participation this time. Just spin the wheel in our casino and let fate decide your prize.
Spin the Wheel
Create excitement within your audience by asking them to spin the wheel for their chance to win prizes and discounts. Obtain contact info of potential customers, or convert the visitors to your web shop into leads. Customize the app with your brand logo and corporate colors, and set up the prizes without any need for programming and with many options to adapt the app to your promotion idea.
Obtain your users data details giving prizes!
Table of contents
- Main features
- Prices and limits
- Complete features
- Combine it with
- Resources and help
See more Spin the Wheel examples
Create a digital prize wheel to give away coupons, gifts, and incentives among your brand’s audience. This interactive game allows showing a prize wheel on your online shop, website, blog or specific URL, in full-screen mode or as a pop-up window. The players press the button to participate and try their luck. The options of lucky prize wheel spin around and the wheel stops by one of the segments, showing immediately if the player has won anything. It’s quick and intuitive to set up this app; indicate the prizes you want to give in the wheel and how many of each, customize the game with your logo or brand identity, add the fields to the entry form you need to ask the participants for the data required and decide how to disseminate the game.
Create the prizes easily
The first thing you need to do, is to create the prizes and from there, the prize wheel will be created automatically when you enable it. You only need to enter the name, a short description and the number of units of each prize. The prizes can also be alphanumeric codes and you can create a pdf that the participants can download to get their coupon to redeem.
Customize the game with your brand
Pick the color for each of the prizes in the wheel. You can also upload a background image to highlight the brand image as well as show the brand logo in the middle of the wheel and on other pages of the promotion. Use the Design section to adapt the promotion to the corporate colors and design, or enter your own CSS code to achieve an even more exclusive design.
Select how many segments the wheel should have
Not all the prize units can be displayed on the wheel. The system will distribute the prizes proportionally for you but you can adjust the number of segments that you want to show in the wheel.
Optional ‘No prize’ segment
Depending on the promotion, maybe not all participants get a prize. If that’s your case, you can enable ‘No prize’ segments and choose the proportion of them.
Dependiendo de la promoción, quizá te interesará que no todo el mundo obtenga premio. Si es así, podrás activar la división “Sin premio” y elegir en qué proporción quieres que se presente.
Sound and visual effects
When the wheel spins, the movements are accompanied by sound and visual effects to make the experience more real, and when the wheel stops, there’s a fail sound or applause according to the outcome.
Customize the entry form
Customize the entry form to ask for the necessary information. You can export all the data to a CSV/Excel sheet, through Zapier, API or Webhooks.
Sign up now and access the control panel where you can create and set up your prize wheel, see all the options and preview what it will look like when published.
$100 100 € per month of duration for one single promotion
- Recommended for promotions with up to 10,000 entries.
- Easypromos branding visible.
- Customize default template with your own wording and images.
- Full customization of the entry form to include any field.
- Content moderation system with real-time notifications.
- Automated email platform to contact participants and winners.
- Multiple presentation formats for the photo gallery.
- Collect entries from Twitter or Instagram.
- Integration with Dropbox and Mailchimp.
- Access to advanced statistics.
$250 250 € per month of duration for one single promotion
Premium version, plus:
- Recommended for promotions with unlimited entries.
- No visible Easypromos branding.
- Add your own branding to the promotion app.
- Multiple languages within one promotion app.
- Use your own domain name.
- Developers: Access to the API and Webhooks for real-time exporting of entries.
- Recommended for large brands and agencies.
- Premium Support.
Spin the Wheel Combine it with.
Distribute Coupon Codes
Create one or more coupons as prizes in the wheel.
Entry Form Giveaway
A part from the direct prizes, you can also create other prizes to be given by random draw among all the registered participants. That way you make sure that everyone wants to sign up.
- Responsive design, mobile-device compatible
- Simple and intuitive control panel
- Embed in any website with Widgets
- Install on a tab on your Facebook page
- Unique promotion URL to disseminate on all channels
- Collaborating system to manage the promotion More info
- Full design customization
- Full registration-field customization
- Participant login management and multi-participation More info
- Restrict promotion by country and age More info
- Export data and advanced statistics
- Multiple giveaway among participants More info
- Automatized sending of emails More info
- Customize default platform labels and translations More info
- Multi-language support More info
- Automatic and random selection of winners and alternates
- Issuance of a certificate of validity
- Broadcast Mode – get a video of the moment winners are selected More info
- Features for easy sharing on social networks
- Opt-in newsletter subscription
- Automatic synchronization with email lists
- Additional entries for recruited users
- Daily, weekly and monthly giveaways
- Synch with MailChimp lists in real-time
IS it THE FIRST TIME YOU’RE USING EASYPROMOS?
Contact us via live chat – we’re ready to help with any doubt or question.
Resources and help
Step by step guide to how to create a Spin the wheel promotion with the Easypromos platform
Do you want to try the user experience? See it in this demo.
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can add your brand logo in the center of the wheel, choose the colors of each segment, customize the frame of the wheel, and upload you own background image. These options allow you to design a prize wheel completely customized with the style of your brand.
You can add as many segments as you wish. But we recommend that you don’t put more than 20 to ensure a better user experience.
The probability of winning a prize in the wheel is the same as the number of segments in the wheel. Example: If a prize has 2 segments in a wheel with 10 segments, the probability of winning this prize is 2 to 10 (20%). Furthermore, you can add a condition to the prizes so that they won’t be assigned until a certain date has passed.
When you create the prizes in the wheel, you can define the number of units available. If all units have been given already, the prize will still appear on the wheel, but it will never stop there.
For the users to be able to spin the wheel, you can require that they first fill in a registration form. Another requirement could be that the users need to validate their email address before getting to spin the wheel. You can also ask the users to enter a valid code to be able to play. For every valid code, you get a spin of the wheel.
Of course! You can set up the number of spins each user gets. You can, for example, choose to give just one spin or even several spins per day. You can also make it a condition that the users enter a valid code to be able to spin the wheel. This option is interesting if you only want to let users who’ve made a purchase spin the wheel.
Yes, you have the widget feature available which includes the code of the Spin the Wheel promotion to add it to a website. You can embed the prize wheel on a page or show it as a pop-up. This way, the users can play directly on your website.
Yes, the Spin the Wheel app includes an email platform which allows you to automate the sending of the prizes to the winners. This option is useful when you’re giving away digital prizes like discount coupons or a promotional codes. The users spin the wheel and receive a coupon in PDF format directly in their email inbox.
Yes, you can click on this link to see a real example of an online prize wheel. It’s a demo so you can participate and spin the wheel.
You can create your first Spin the Wheel promotion from 100€ per month. If you want to create several games or promotions, you can purchase a monthly plan for unlimited use from 149€/month.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and only show you advertising that has been suggested by your preferences after analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue to browse we will consider you to have accepted their use. You can change the set up or obtain more information here.Use a spin the wheel application to create a digital prize wheel to offer entertainment and convert your website, blog, or e-commer visitors into leads. You can also use the app at events and in stores to obtain the clients’ email addresses as a promotion at the point of sale. ]]>