Powerball results for 02/11/17 drawing; jackpot at $285M
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Feb. 11: 5-9-17-37-64. The Red Powerball Power Number: 2. The Power Play Number: 2.
(Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery)
LANSING, MI — Once again the Powerball jackpot is increasing significantly as there was no grand-prize winner of the $285 million drawing held on Saturday, Feb. 11.
That means the drawing on Wednesday, Feb. 15 will be worth at least $315 million with a cash option of $189.3 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Feb. 11: 5-9-17-37-64
The Red Powerball Power Number: 2
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Feb. 11:
- While there was no grand-prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Missouri and Puerto Rico.
- The player in Puerto Rico also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
- Overall, there were 1,103,522 winners in the drawing who won at least $4 each. In Michigan, there were 38,161 winners.
- In Michigan, one player matched four white balls and the Powerball to win $50,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26) Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Feb. 14, with an estimated jackpot of $38 million and cash option of $22 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $22 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $195,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Powerball results for 02/11/17 drawing; jackpot at $285M The Powerball Numbers (white) for Feb. 11: 5-9-17-37-64. The Red Powerball Power Number: 2. The Power Play Number: 2. (Courtesy of
Powerball 2/11/17 winning numbers, live lottery results for Saturday’s $285M drawing
Gallery: Winners of largest lottery jackpots from N.J.
The winning numbers for this evening’s $285 million Powerball drawing are 37, 64, 17, 9, 5. The Powerball is 2 and the PowerPlay is 2x.
The cash option is worth $172.5 million.
Wednesday’s winning numbers were 14, 20, 42, 49, 66. The Powerball drawn was 5.
For Wednesday’ drawing, second-prize tickets were purchased in California, Georgia and Pennsylvania. The California ticket is worth $2,120,302 while the two others carry a $1 million prize.
Three tickets sold in New Jersey matched four numbers and the Powerball and are worth $50,000 each. In all, $9,885,782 in prizes were distributed nationwide, Powerball officials said.
In the previous drawing on Feb. 10, someone who bought a ticket at an Oakhurst convenience store won $1 million by matching five numbers.
No one has hit the jackpot in eight weeks. On Dec. 17, a Pennsylvania couple who bought a ticket in Delaware won a $121.6 million drawing. They chose to remain anonymous, as Delaware is one of six states which doesn’t require lottery winners to be publicly identified.
Last year ended with seven Powerball jackpots being won, down from 12 in 2015.
Powerball 2/11/17 winning numbers, live lottery results for Saturday’s $285M drawing Gallery: Winners of largest lottery jackpots from N.J. The winning numbers for this evening’s $285 million