Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, October 10
Is today your lucky day?
Here are the Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, Oct. 10:
5 – 18 – 23 – 40 – 50 and Powerball 18
Powerplay was 3x
The jackpot was an estimated $62 million with a cash option of $49.6 million, according to the Powerball website.
There was no overall winner so the jackpot will rise to $72 million with a cash option of $56.3 million for Wednesday’s drawing. One ticket sold in Pennslyvania matched all five white balls to win $1 million.
Meanwhile, the Mega Millions jackpot was at $69 million with a cash option of $53.4 million, according to the Mega Millions website.
Until recently, lottery winners in New Jersey were required to be identified, but now winners will be able to stay anonymous under a new law that was signed by Gov. Phil Murphy.The jackpot was an estimated $64 million with a cash option of $46.6 million.
Powerball results for 10/10/20; jackpot worth $63 million
Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night.
LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $63 million Powerball jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Oct. 10.
That means the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, Oct. 14 will be worth $72 million with a cash option of $56.3 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 10: 5-18-23-40-50
The Red Powerball Power Number: 18
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Oct. 10:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Pennsylvania.
· However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, six tickets sold won $300 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 462,571 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 13,066 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Oct. 13 with an estimated jackpot of $69 million and a cash option of $53.4 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Oct. 14 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $23.9 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $180,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Powerball results for 10/10/20; jackpot worth $63 million Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night. LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $63 million Powerball jackpot for ]]>