Sales Operations Intern
The North Carolina Education Lottery is seeking an undergraduate intern to assist the Sales Department for summer 2020. The purpose of this job is to provide sales, marketing and operational experience to a highly motivated candidate interested in the daily activities involved in the achievement of budgeted sales plans and operational expectations.
The following duties are normal for this internship but not to be considered all and inclusive of the range of duties and responsibilities that may be assigned during the program.
- Assist the claims office with servicing players and administrative duties.
- Assist Sales Directors, Regional Managers and staff with the day-to-day operations of the claims office, field sales and warehouse operations responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of the instant ticket process by interacting with Product Development and Instant print and distribution Ticket Vendors.
- Create sales reports and complete market research with a focus on Non-Traditional and KENO retailers.
- Analyze sales and operational processes.
- In conjunction with Corporate Chain Account Administrator (Analyze the Self Service Vending Performance and All In One Dispensers)
- Warehouse Operations (Assist in the coordination of shipping, receiving and distribution of point-of-sales items and returned instant tickets from retailers).
- Assist with the training and installation of new retailers developing an understanding on the functionality of Flex Terminal, TVM, ESMM, Jackpot Signs and Ticket Checkers.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to completion
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Business, Economics, Marketing, or Liberal Arts
- Applicants must:
o Be a full time undergraduate student
- Priority date: March 13, 2020
- Deadline to apply: March 22, 2020
- $15 per hour
- June 8, 2019 – July 31, 2019 (8 week program)
- Interviews are expected to be held the last two weeks of March
We raise money for a great cause! All of the earnings of the North Carolina Education Lottery go to education. Earnings have grown every year because more and more people enjoy playing the Lottery and winning prizes. We award on average $5 million a day in prizes! To learn more, visit our website www.nclottery.com.
Apply in minutes! Get started by uploading your resume. Click here for our Careers Page.Looking for a great internship opportunity at North Carolina Education Lottery in Raleigh, NC? Learn more about the Sales Operations Intern position now! ]]>