Lucky Day App Review – Legit or Scam
Lucky Day App is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. This is a free app that allows you to enter into the lottery, win money scratching lottery tickets, and playing slots. Furthermore, the app holds raffles and different sweepstakes that you can enter each day. This app won’t take away your credits or money to enter the raffles. Each day you use the app, you’ll be rewarded bonus points in your account. You can decide if you’d like to scratch off tickets or enter raffles and sweepstakes. This is a fun app and gives you different chances to win money and gift cards.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your Android device.
- Once installed just register with the company.
- The game is free to play and each day you use the app it adds credits to your account.
- There are no ads, offers, or videos to watch.
- You have the choice each day to enter a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery game, or scratch off lottery tickets to win cash and prizes.
- This app doesn’t work in all countries; however, the owner of the app is adding new prizes for different countries worldwide.
How To Win Money:
- Each day you use the app, you’ll have the chance to enter the daily lotto drawing to win $100,000.
- You can scratch off lottery scratch tickets for a chance to win $10,000. All you need to do is match 3 of the winning symbols to collect your prize.
- You have a chance to win different gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, and Target to name a few of the top brands. The majority of gift cards is only available if you live in the United States.
- Each day the site has a raffle where you can win different prizes. This is open to everyone and it is free to enter.
- Each time you enter the lotto, scratch off tickets, enter the sweepstakes or raffle, you’ll need to have the credits in your account. You can easily earn the credits from the game to enter these chances to win cash or prizes.
What Can You Do Daily On the App?
- The daily lotto winners are announced at 7 PM. PT.
- Each day at 12 AM, PT the site adds new daily scratch cards for you to scratch and win.
- At 6 PM PT, the site will add bonus scratch cards for you to scratch and win.
- It only takes 5 minutes each day to play.
How To Earn Credits To Play The Game:
- Each day you use the app, you’re given 2 credits. Every 24 hours the app will give you free credits as long as you open the app each day. The more you use the app on a daily basis, the more credits you’ll earn.
- By referring your friends, you’ll earn 5 play credits and a free bonus from the app.
- If you continue to check Facebook, you’ll find bonus codes listed on the account from time to time. All you need to do is enter the bonus codes into the app and collect the credits you need to play the game.
How Are You Paid?
- The company uses PayPal to send you your earnings.
- You’ll need $10 in your account before you can cash out.
- If you live in the US, you can redeem your token for different gift cards. You’ll need five million tokens in order to exchange your tokens for different gift cards.
What Are People Saying About The App?
- Some people have matched 3 of a kind on the scratch-off tickets and didn’t win any cash. Their account was credited with token instead.
- The site has made an update which is causing a lot of people problems to cash out or receive their prizes.
- The app seems to allow you to win small prizes, but never the jackpots.
- After the update, the app took the tokens and money from many peoples accounts. They lost all their earning when the app automatically updated.
- Some people claim that only people living in the US can win the drawings and money from the app.
- The new update isn’t giving the token credit or crediting your account with the cash prizes you’ve won.
- After you reach a certain amount of money in your account, it seems like the app is stuck and you can’t earn any money for a long period of time.
- It appears that the raffles on the app have expired. However, the app still allows you to invest your token in the raffles.
- It appears that some states in the United States can’t use this app. The app is not working in New York City.
- People living in India are claiming that they can reach $5 on the app and it stops allowing you to earn. You are stuck with this earning and can’t advance so you can cash out.
This is a legitimate app and it does pay you to participate in the daily lotto, sweepstakes, and scratch-off tickets. You can win cash and tokens that can be exchanged for different gift cards. If you’d like to exchange your tokens for a gift card, you’ll need five million tokens. The one good point about this app is the fact you never have to invest your own money in order to win. The app is completely free to join and if you’re lucky, you’ll win a bit of cash scratching tickets or entering into the lotto.
Recently the app has not been paying out. People have complained that after the update they lost their cash and tokens in their accounts. Furthermore, the app can be used with certain countries worldwide, but they seem to have a problem when it comes to cashing out on the app. After the update, this app has many bugs now, won’t credit or money or tokens, and seems to have stopped paying out. A few people can’t reach payout on the app because the lotto, scratch off tickets, or daily sweepstakes are paying out.
If you’d like to try this app just make sure that you understand there are a few complaints and problems with the app after the update. The company is there and willing to work with you. However, the earnings on this app have slowed down and in many cases have stopped. People are stuck in one place and can’t seem to advance so they can cash out their tokens for a gift card or request payment through PayPal.
Lucky Day App is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. This is a free app that allows you to enter into the lottery, win money scratching lottery tickets, and playing slots. Furthermore, the app holds raffles and different sweepstakes that you can enter each…
Lucky Day App Review: Legit Or A Scam?
A lot of people dream of becoming rich, not needing to work or having to worry about money at all. It’s a dream that almost everyone has.
Unfortunately, not everyone is able to or willing to put in the work to achieve that dream of becoming rich and instead rely on games of chance for their riches.
This is the reason why gambling games such as lottery, sweepstakes, scratch cards, and so on are very popular. These games provide a chance to become instant millionaires if they are lucky enough to win.
Imagine, spending only a couple of dollars for a chance to win millions if the numbers or cards you pick contains the winning combinations.
In reality, though, the chances of winning in these games are slim to none. The probability of you getting struck by lightning is actually higher than you guessing the winning combination or getting the winning card.
But this doesn’t stop people from spending money and trying their luck. Now for this review, we’ll look at an app called Lucky Day.
It’s a gambling game app which gives you a chance to win cash or tokens for playing popular gambling games, like lotto, scratch cards, and sweepstakes.
The beauty of this app is that you can play these games for free, so there’s no risk or loss on your part. It’s hard to tell how much you can make with this app, though, since it will depend purely on luck.
But is the Lucky Day app really a legit opportunity or is it just another scam?
You can also check out the step-by-step training that helps me earn over $10,000+ per month working from home.
It Seems Like A Legit Opportunity
Lucky Day is a gambling game app where you can play games like lotto, scratch cards, and more to win cash or tokens.
You can withdraw your cash once it reaches the minimum amount needed to make a withdrawal. Tokens can be redeemed for various rewards that the app offers.
From what I’ve seen, it seems Lucky Day is a legitimate app. It is legit in a way that it does allow you to play scratch card games, lottery, and sweepstakes.
If you are lucky, you can really win either tokens or cash from these games. However, the app does have some problems and issues.
One of the issues with Lucky Day is that there have been a lot of complaints from people that it seems impossible to reach the minimum withdrawal amount. Some people experienced problems when they tried redeeming their tokens for rewards.
I also noticed that there are just too many video ads on the app that you need to watch after playing a scratch card game.
I’ll discuss these issues in more detail as we progress further in this review of the Lucky Day app.
Who Uses the App?
The Lucky Day app is designed for two groups with one group being brands and organizations that are looking for platforms where they can post their advertisements. The other group are people who love playing gambling games like lotto and scratch cards.
For brands and businesses, the app provides them with a platform where they can place their ads. After playing 3 scratch cards, Lucky Day will usually show an ad before the scratch card is played. Then it will reset and the same process will be followed. This ensures that advertisers’ video ads will be viewed by the app’s players.
For people like you, the app offers an opportunity to win money or tokens playing scratch card games, the lottery, or sweepstakes.
The best part about all this is that you don’t need to pay for anything to play these games, you just have to watch video ads here and there to continue playing.
It’s free and easy to become a member and start playing the available games. I’ll discuss in more detail the registration process and how this app works in the next section.
How Does It Work?
The Lucky Day app offers several gambling games for you to play and earn money or tokens. You can play a scratch card game, the lottery, or participate in the sweepstakes.
The money you earn can be withdrawn after reaching the minimum cashout threshold. Tokens can be redeemed for various rewards as long as you have enough of them.
To start playing, you need to become a member first. Signing up is free and easy to do so, you just need to download the app at the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Then you can sign up via your Facebook account or through your email address. If you use your email, you need to add your name and set a password.
Once done, you can start playing. The first thing that the app will do is to enter you into their daily Lottery game. You will be asked to select 5 numbers and 1 lucky number from a list of 59 numbers.
Then, you just have to wait for the draw to know if you win. If one of your numbers is drawn, you win 50 tokens. Two numbers will win you 250 tokens, while 3 will get you 500 tokens.
If you are lucky and 4 numbers were matched, you win $5. If you get 5 matches you win $50 and getting all 6 numbers will win you $100,000.
Lucky Day also has a scratch card game where you can either win cash or tokens. The cash amount can be as low as $1 to as high as $50,000. Tokens can be as low as 1,000 to as high as 200,000.
To win the grand prize on the card, you need to match three of the given symbols. Not getting the matching icons will still win you 1,000 tokens or whatever token amount is mentioned on the card.
It is important to remember that you will need to watch a video advertisement after every three scratch cards that you play. The video will be played before you start scratching the fourth scratch card.
The app usually has about 15 to 25 scratch cards a day. It is actually easier to win tokens than cash, especially the big cash prizes. So don’t get your hopes up that you might be lucky and win a lot of money.
The Lucky Day app also has a daily and monthly raffle draw. The daily raffle will allow you to win $500 if you’re the lucky winner. Winners are announced 10pm PST daily.
The monthly raffle will allow you to win $5,000 if your ticket is the one that is drawn. The draw is usually held at the end of the month and winners are announced at 10pm PST.
You get 1 free ticket to both raffle draws every day. You will also have a chance to double, triple, or get more tickets through the spin game. Raffle tickets can also be bought using tokens.
The daily raffle costs 10,000 tokens, while the monthly draw costs 5,000 tokens. Lucky Day also has opportunities to earn tokens through offers, surveys or watching videos.
The offers usually involve downloading a game app and playing it for a while. Some apps requires you play it for a certain duration while others require you to achieve a certain level. The tokens earned depend on the game.
Completing surveys can also earn you tokens and the number of tokens you earn will depend on the survey you complete. Lastly, watching videos will earn you 1,000 tokens.
Now, the money you earn can be withdrawn via PayPal. You just need to reach $10 to make a withdrawal. Tokens can be redeemed for various rewards, including Amazon, Starbucks, and Best Buy gift cards.
You can also redeem for PayPal gift cards. Just remember that gift cards are limited so they run out pretty fast. The app, though, replenishes their gift card stock daily.
What People are Saying about it?
Lucky Day app’s ratings at the Google Play Store is 4.6 stars, while its Apple App Store rating is at 4.5.
You might think that a lot of people are happy and satisfied with the app. That is likely the case, especially in the beginning.
Recently, though, there have been a lot of complaints about Lucky Day, particularly about how hard it is to reach the minimum amount needed to withdraw your money.
People are complaining that their money earnings have been stuck at $6 – $9 for several months. It’s like winning cash became non-existent to prevent them from reaching the $10 cashout threshold.
There are also complaints from people that the option to redeem tokens for PayPal is also missing. Others are having a problem redeeming their tokens for gift cards.
And of the people who were able to redeem them, the gift card code given to them turns out to be invalid.
The funny thing about this is that a lot of these people complaining still gave the app a rating of 3 to 5. It seems they really enjoy playing the scratch card game or lottery game and the rewards are just secondary.
What I Like
Now that we know what the Lucky Day app is and what it can bring, let’s discuss what I like about this opportunity.
- The first thing that I like about Lucky Day app is that it is free to use and play. Playing the lottery or scratch card game is usually fun and addictive, which is why a lot of people spend money daily playing it. The lure of instant money is something that is really hard to ignore. So it’s a big plus that these two addictive games are offered for free so you don’t have to risk your own money just to play.
- I also like that Lucky Day app provides options when it comes to getting rewarded or paid. Some people prefer to get paid in cash while others prefer gift cards. So it’s good that the app offers both options.
What I Dislike
As appealing as this opportunity sounds, there are also things about the Lucky Day app that I don’t really like.
- The first thing that I don’t like about the Lucky Day app is that it seems like they are making it hard for people to make money. There are a lot of complaints coming from members that winning money usually stops once you reach a certain amount. Though this could just be a coincidence, it is a bad look for the app since it appears they don’t want people to reach the withdrawal amount.
- I also don’t like that there are also complaints coming from some members that Lucky Day app now shows more video ads. Though my experience is that it allows me to play three scratch cards first before I need to watch a video, some members seem to need to watch videos more frequently. Hopefully, this is just a glitch from the app.
Do I Recommend this App?
After learning more about what the Lucky Day app really is and what they can offer, I would say that this is not an opportunity for everyone.
If your goal is to make money online, then this app is really not for you. Not only does the app seem to prevent people from really making money, but the opportunity they offer is also not consistent.
Making money here is really based on luck so you cannot rely on this for your regular earnings. But if you are just looking for a fun app to waste some time, then this app is for you.
It’s also a good app to have if you like playing scratch cards but don’t want to spend any money.
Lucky Day App Review: Lucky Day is an app that gives you a chance to win money playing lotto or scratch games. But is this really a legit or a scam?