Buy Kerala Lottery Ticket | POOJA BUMPER 2020 | Bumper | Weekly
Kerala Online Lottery Buy
The first government lottery in India was launched by the Government of Kerala. Following the successful operation of the Kerala Lottery, many other states have started printing and selling their lotteries.
Lottery ticket (Weekly)
Important advantages of Kerala Lottery, The sale and the draws of lotteries takeplace everyday. The lottery tickets thus drawn every day are known by the name weekly lotteries. Details of weekly tickets and lottery results are given below. Kerala weekly lotteries, Ticket prices, draw days, and top prize amounts. Touch the lottery name for your latest results.
|POOJA BUMPER 2020 Buy Now!
Kerala Weekly Lotteries
Next New Monthly
BHAGYAMITHRA Lottery (BM) 2020
Buy lottery ticket (Bumper)
Other great lotteries that are just as useful have been released as bumper lotteries in the name of the festive season. Below are the names of the bumper lotteries and the draw details. celebrating festivals (Onam, Vishu, Christmas and Pooja) and seasonal events (Monsoon and Summer).
Kerala Bumper Lotteries
Next Upcoming Bumper
POOJA Bumper (BR-76) 2020
Buy kerala lottery
Players can purchase tickets from over 35,000 registered lottery agents and more than 100,000 retailers. For more information and to find your nearest agent, you should contact your district lottery office. After you buy a ticket, write your name and address and sign your name on the back. This is how ticket ownership is determined, so don’t take a risk of someone else claiming your prize. Keep your ticket in a safe place.
Buy kerala lottery online
The Supreme Court has given its nod to ban online lottery sales in Kerala. According to the court, the common forms of gambling are inoffensive when compared with the widespread epidemic of lotteries. The court has also said that the state is within its legislative capability to regulate such lotteries.
Here are some facts you should know about Kerala’s ban:
- The ban is supposed to uphold Kerala Government’s decision to declare the state as an online lottery free zone
- In April 2005, the Kerala Government banned all computerised and online lotteries which were run by private or other state governments in the state
- It allowed the sale of paper lotteries in the state
- Since then, the decision had been opposed by many online lottery dealers, calling it a discrimination between paper and online tickets
- According to the dealers, the decision is also a violation of the Article 14 of the Constitution of India
- The Supreme Court, however, dismissed a batch of appeals against the ban saying that ‘lottery is a species of gambling, which is considered pernicious vice by civilised societies’
- The judgment came after an appeal filed by All Kerala Online Lottery Dealers Association, Sikkim and others questioning the ban
- Under the online lottery scheme, a number of lotteries run simultaneously. According to the court, by holding several lotteries, there can be several draws within minutes and the naive will stay glued
- Online sales can also lead to the exhaustion of all the savings of a naive buyer.
online lottery buy, lottery ticket, buy lottery ticket, kerala lottery, buy kerala lottery, buy lottery ticket online, buy kerala lottery online