Jackpot king bowling king
Press the Windows logo key +PrtScn. The file is saved to the Screenshots folder in your Pictures folder. You can also us the Snipping Tool which is available in all versions of Windows Vista, 7, and 8 except the Starter and Basic editions.
To take a screenshot with your Mac, Command + Shift + 3 and then release all keys to captuer the whole screen, or press Command + Shift + 4 and press down and drag the mouse over the area you’d like to capture.
To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.
Take a Screenshot with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) just press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
Share tips or discuss about Bowling King Jackpot king! | Gamers Unite! IOS
Bowling King has (for the time being) two Minigames, these can be played anytime, provided the conditions for playing are available, meaning that you need to have the items the Mini-games require to play them
The Slot Machine
There are two situations in which you can use the Slot Machine:
-Each day on your first log in part of our daily slot giveaway
-Or whenever you have Tickets to spare
To use it is simple.
-You only have to drag the handle on the left side of the screen down and watch the counters spin.
-When they stop, you will get a reward, it’s that straightforward
Please note that the higher amount of Tickets you use the higher the prize yield will be.
The Roulette uses Cash it only gives one award per spin.
You can spin up to 10 times automatically but it will cost you 50 Cash.
There are a variety of awards you can win, with Unique Bowling Balls being displayed at the top of the Roulette and the rest of them slightly below the Roulette.
Rules are simple for Jackpoint King
- Play 100-pin everyday
- Reach the top 10 to win the Jackpot
- Entry fees are accumulated for a week to the final prize
- The final prize is distributed to the top 10 as below
- 1st: 50% of the final prize
- 2nd – 5th :10% of the final prize
- 6th – 10th: 2% of the final prize
- The prize is sent to your inbox
- Roll your ball as far as possible
- Your score will be calculated based on travel distance and the number of pins knocked down
- You will be ranked based on the highest score in the week.
- Top 50 players will be rewarded every week
- In case of a tie, the winner is the player who played the most number of rounds
That’s it for the Mini Games for now should there be any other change we will make you aware.
Bowling King has (for the time being) two Minigames, these can be played anytime, provided the conditions for playing are available,…