Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
Dragon quest 11 roulette jackpot
-Tiny spoiler alert!- (I guesss. )
As you might know there is a certain side quest that requires you to win the roulette jackpot at the second casino. This side quest is driving players crazy because it’s based on pure luck. Or is it.
Nope, turns out there is a pretty simple way to win the jackpot. Enter the VIP part of the second casino (it’s the part with the roulette tables). In the west there’s this particular bunny girl standing next to that big pillar filled with golden coins. Talk to her, and if she offers you an explanation about the jackpot select “NO”. Now here’s the interesting part: There is a small chance that she will tell you something along the lines of: “I have a feeling someone will win the jackpot soon”.
If she doesn’t say something like this: Run over to the inn, rest, and try again. You NEED her to have that “feeling”. If she finally feels like there will be a winner soon, sit down at the roulette table in the middle of the room. Now bet the maximum amount of tokens at two numbers: 12 and 14. This can take a few rounds, but you’ll win the jackpot soon.
I don’t know why it’s 12 and 14. All I know is that it works, and that I was able to win the jackpot THREE TIMES during the last 30 minutes. That’s over 3 million tokens! 😀 But more importantly: That stupid side quest is finally finished.
Dragon quest 11 roulette jackpot -Tiny spoiler alert!- (I guesss. ) As you might know there is a certain side quest that requires you to win the roulette jackpot at the second casino. This