Dr. Andrew A Win in New Bern, NC
Dr. Andrew A Win MD
Dr. Andrew A Win, MD specializes in cardiovascular disease cardiology in New Bern, NC and has over 23 years of experience in the field of medicine. He graduated from Umdnj-new Jersey Medical School with his medical degree in 1997. He is affiliated with numerous hospitals in North Carolina and more, including Carolina East Medical Center. Dr. Andrew A Win is licensed to practice by the state board in North Carolina (200300727).
Dr. Andrew A Win also practices at 941 Newman Road, New Bern, NC. He is accepting new patients at his medical office, and available for appointments, preventative care, medical care as well as ongoing patient care.
Primary practice location
Check Dr. Andrew A Win’s office address in New Bern, NC and make an appointment.
- Office Address 941 Newman Road,
New Bern, NC 28562
- Phone number (252) 634 3278
- Fax: (252) 633 3312
- View Map Online
Let us know if this doctor no longer has an office or not practice in New Bern, NC, report a correction and it’s FREE!
- Monday – Friday:08 am – 05:00 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
- NPI Number: #1710931712
- Medical license: 200300727 (NC)
- Years in practice: 23+
- Gender: Male
- Credential: DMD
- Is sole proprietor: Yes
- Medicare assignment: Yes
- Accepting new patients: Yes
- Languages: English
Primary specialty: Cardiovascular Disease Cardiology (Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology))
With more than 23 years of experience, Dr. Andrew A Win has been identified as specializing in cardiovascular disease cardiology specialist.
Doctors can have one or more medical licenses for different specialities in North Carolina or different states. Related medical licenses for Dr. Andrew A Win are as mentioned below:
- Speciality: Cardiovascular Disease
- Taxonomy: 207RC0000X
- Medical Licence: 200300727, issued in the state of North Carolina
What is Internal Medicine?
An internist who specializes in diseases of the heart and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms. [View more]
Dr. Andrew A Win graduated from UMDNJ-NEW JERSEY MEDICAL SCHOOL in 1997.
He was educated at the following institutions:
- He is a participant in Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Incentive Program.
- And extensive training in Medicare Electronic Health Record (EHR) Incentive Program.
- Medicare Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program – n/a
- Participated in the Medicare Maintenance of Certification Program – n/a
- Committed to heart health through the Million Hearts® initiative.
An affiliated hospital is a hospital where a doctor can practice and admit patients. Affiliation usually means doctors can admit patients to a hospital. Dr. Andrew A Win is professionally affiliated with the following hospitals in New Bern area and more:
Carolina East Medical Center
- Address: 2000 NEUSE BLVD, NEW BERN, NC 28560
- Phone: 2526338640
- Hospital Type: Acute Care Hospitals
- Hospital overall rating: 5
- Emergency Services: Yes
This doctor has multiple office locations in North Carolina and more. See office information for details.
1 Address: 606 Main Street, Bayboro, NC 28515
Appointments may be made for routine visits or new problems that you may be experiencing. Knowing what questions to ask before, during and after appointments is vital to better understand, and therefore manage, an illness.
- Accepts Medicare Assignment: Yes, He will accept the approved Medicare payment and will not bill for more than the Medicare deductible or coinsurance.
- Accepting new patients: Yes, Dr. Andrew A Win is accepting new patients at his office.
- Payment Options: Dr. Andrew has not yet added any information about he practice’s billing policies and payment options.
- Languages supported at his practice: English.
Dr. Andrew A Win does not have any insurances listed.
If your insurance plan is accepted and have any questions regarding your insurance, please visit the office location or contact to get information about insurances provided by this doctor.
There are currently no reviews for Dr. Andrew in New Bern, North Carolina.
Tell us about your experience by posting a comment about Dr. Andrew in New Bern, North Carolina to help others decide which doctor is right for them.
Dr. Andrew A Win in New Bern, NC. Dr. Andrew A Win, MD specializes in cardiovascular disease cardiology, practices at 941 Newman Road, phone number, opening hours, doctor nearby.
Andrew A Win
Dr. Andrew A Win is a Cardiovascular Disease (cardiology) Specialist in New Bern, North Carolina. He graduated with honors from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School in 1997. Having more than 23 years of diverse experiences, especially in CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE (CARDIOLOGY), Dr. Andrew A Win affiliates with Carolina East Medical Center, cooperates with many other doctors and specialists in medical group Coastal Carolina Health Care Pa. Call Dr. Andrew A Win on phone number (252) 634-3278 for more information and advice or to book an appointment.
|Full Name||Andrew A Win|
|Experience||23+ years of diverse experiences|
|Sole Proprietor||No – He does not own any un-incorporated business by himself.|
|Accepts Medicare Assignment||He does accept the payment amount Medicare approves and not to bill you for more than the Medicare deductible and coinsurance.|
- CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE (CARDIOLOGY)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Education & Training
- Dr. Andrew A Win attended to Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and then graduated in 1997
- NPI #: 1710931712
- Enumeration Date: May 22nd, 2006
- Last Update Date: Jun 2nd, 2014
Request for update
Dr. Andrew A Win has primarily specialised in Cardiovascular Disease (cardiology) for over 23 years.
|Specialization||License Number||Issued State|
|Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease||200300727||North Carolina|
|Hospital Name||Hospital Type||Hospital Ownership||Location|
|Carolina East Medical Center||Acute Care Hospitals||Government – Hospital District or Authority||New Bern, North Carolina|
Medical Group Practices
|Organization||Number of Members|
|Coastal Carolina Health Care Pa||99|
941 Newman Rd
New Bern, North Carolina 28562-5252
Map and Directions
Phone: (252) 634-3278
Fax: (252) 633-3312
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
This doctor profile was extracted from the dataset publicized on Nov 19th, 2020 by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and from the corresponded NPI record updated on Jun 2nd, 2014 on NPPES website. If you found out anything that is incorrect and want to change it, please follow this Update Data guide.
Detailed information about Andrew A Win, a Cardiovascular Disease (cardiology) specialist in New Bern NC, including overview, doctor profile, medical licenses, affiliated hospitals, group practices, practice locations and more.