Our Acorn House kitchen is fully occupied throughout the week for both service provision and hire, but on occasions we have the space at our disposal for exciting events and fundraising activities!
In September 2014, we introduced ‘Bingo Night at The Food Chain’. The event was a great success, and it wasn’t just a case of ‘eyes down’ – there was singing, dancing and prizes won as well!
Information on upcoming Bingo Night events will be released periodically!
- There will be two rounds of five bingo games.
- First to a ‘full house’ at the end of each game will be awarded a prize!
- Rules will be explained at the beginning of the evening for any first-time bingo players.
- Purchase your first Bingo sheet for a suggested £5 donation via Justgiving. Please do not gift aid your donation.
- Second round sheets can be purchased with cash on the evening for a suggested £2.50 donation.
- There will be savoury platters, hot food (including a vegetarian option) and drinks available for a small, additional donation.
- Tables seat six.
- If you would like to reserve a table, please donate a suggested £30 (£5 per head) for you and five friends to secure your first-round bingo sheets (and snacks!). Again, please do not gift aid your donation.
- What Your Donation Will Achieve
- Running & Challenge Events
- Corporate Support
- Donate Food
- Using Our Kitchen
- Bingo Nights
- Leave a Gift in Your Will
- Nourish – The Food Chain Cookbook
- Install our Shopping App!
- Upcoming Events
“After receiving The Food Chain service, I’m the envy of a lot of people … “
“I found out about The Food Chain for the first time through the Terrence Higgins Trust nurse at the.The Food Chain exists to ensure people living with HIV in London can access the nutrition they need to get well, stay well and lead healthy, independent lives.
WSPA Family Bingo Night 2020
Date: Friday, January 24
Time: 6 -8 p.m.
Location: Woodland School Gymnasium
Please join us for an evening of fun, food, and friends at this annual Woodland-favorite event. A buffet dinner will be served first, followed by bingo games with prizes for the kids of all ages (ECC and up) and parents. Don’t miss it!
Tickets are $15 per person, with a $50 maximum for families of four or more and plenty of free parking. This event sells out every year, so reserve your seats now!
Please check Monday Mail for the link to sign up!
What to Donate
We will need lots of prizes and are asking for donations. If you have unneeded or unwanted family-friendly gifts leftover from this holiday season, please hang on to them and make a contribution to the event, even if you can’t attend. Bottles of wine and Starbucks or other gift cards also make great gifts for the older Bingo players!
How to Donate
Barrels are available outside the Lodge for your donations.