CSI Bingo Card 7/9-7/16
This bingo card has a free space and 24 words: 1 $15 upsell 1 ACC PRODUCT, 6 GPS, 3 Upsells Min $15, 2 XM 2 UPSELLS $50 MIN, 3 full coverage * 3 GPS, 2 UPSELLS $30 MINIMUM, 3 UPSELL 3 ACC 3 GSO, 3 upsells $10 or more 3 GSO 3 XM, 10 GSO /FPO, 4 XM, 1 UPSELL and full coverage, 2 UPSELLS 2 XM, 2 UPSELL 2 GSO 2 RSN, 2 UPSELLS 2 FULL coverage, 5 GSO 3 ACC 1 UPSELL, 2 UPSELLS $10 2 full coverage, 4 ACC 4 GSO/FPO 4 XM, 2 GPS 2 XM, 1 ADR 1 GSO, 6 GSO/FPO1, 1XM 1RSN 1GSO, 1 UPSELL $100 OR MORE, 3 FULL coverage and 3 UPSELLS ANY AMT.
More like this:
Print Bingo Cards
Share this URL with your players:
For more control of your online game, create a clone of this card first.
With players vying for a you’ll have to call about __ items before someone wins. There’s a __% chance that a lucky player would win after calling __ items.
Tip: If you want your game to last longer (on average), add more unique words/images to it.
Share Your Bingo Card
You can use these URLs anywhere. Put them on your website, blog, or social media posts.CSI Bingo Card 7/9-7/16 bingo card with 1 $15 upsell 1 ACC PRODUCT, 6 GPS, 3 Upsells Min $15, 2 XM 2 UPSELLS $50 MIN, 3 full coverage * 3 GPS, 2 UPSELLS $30 MINIMUM, 3 UPSELL 3 ACC 3 GSO, 3 upsells $10 or more 3 GSO 3 XM, 10 GSO /FPO and 4 XM
You have entered our subscription area
We create fresh, complete content for upcoming months that cover a wide range of activity needs. We cover the basics like themed Bingo Cards and table activities, then we also dive into decorations, newsletters, special needs activities and other areas that make you shine. It’s a package of solutions that keeps you and your residents motivated to do more and have fun!
You have entered our private forum community
The Activity Connection forum requires a valid account login to participate in our community. Please log in with your account credentials. Don’t have an account? No problem! Accounts are free and simple to set up. Just click on the “Create Account” link to get started.
Free Printable Bingo Cards
Four Ways to Make Your Own Bingo Cards
Now you can print your own bingo cards in four different ways. Click on the style below that is most appropriate for your players, or print different cards for different players if you have a group with mixed abilities.
Set of 75 traditional cards in an easy-to-read format sized at 8.5″ X 11″. Each card is different, providing a way for up to 75 players to play at a time.
Set of 30 easy-to-read cards with the numbers in chronological order down each column; e.g., 4, 7, 11. These cards can make playing easier for cognitively impaired or young players.
Set of 25 easy-to-read cards with consecutive numbers down each column; e.g., B1, B2, B3, B4, B5. They make playing even easier for cognitively impaired or very young players.
Set of 30 sheets with two cards per sheet. This style is ideal for players who like a more challenging game, since they can easily play two cards at a time.
Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print a complete set of cards.
- Type in a page range to print fewer cards.
- Enter specific page numbers to print selected cards to replace lost or damaged cards. (Each card is numbered in the lower right-hand corner.)
- For reusable cards, print on 8.5″ X 11″ heavyweight or card-stock paper (67–110 lb.), depending on your printer.
- For disposable cards, use an inexpensive regular weight paper. (Players can use daubers, pencils, or felt pens to mark their cards. There is no need for bingo chips or moveable spot markers.)
- Make your own special occasion cards. Print colored cards for different occasions. Use pastel-colored 8.5″ X 11″ paper (e.g., pink for Valentine’s Day; light green for St. Patrick’s Day; pastel yellow for Easter). Decorate with seasonal stickers or clip art.
- Mix and match your cards. Use a variety of colored papers to print a set of bingo cards. (Print five sheets on blue, five on pink, five on yellow, etc.) Players can then choose their “lucky” color.
- Make your own five-letter cards. First, print a set of cards. Then, cut off the top BINGO letters and glue the grid of numbers to a blank sheet of paper, lining them up along the bottom edge. Finally, write other letters over the columns (NURSE, HOWDY, BRIDE, etc.)
- Make your own special bingo items. Print any of the card options above onto 8.5″ X 11″ iron-on transfer sheets (available at most computer and office supply stores). Press the transfers onto T-shirts or canvas totes to make extra-special bingo prizes or gifts. Print onto magnet sheets, sticker pages, or clear decal sheets to create other special bingo projects. Note: Your printer must be capable of printing reverse or mirrored pages for some projects. Follow the package instructions.
- More Free Cards: Subscribers can visit our Bingo page every month for a special set of printable themed cards.
- Cards for Purchase: Find dozens of themed bingo cards for purchase at the Activity Connection store.
Playing the Game:
Bingo is a game of chance played with randomly drawn numbers, which players match against numbers pre-printed onto 5″ X 5″ matrixes. But the game itself can take many forms. The most popular forms are traditional or straight-line bingo, where the goal is to cover five squares in a row—either diagonally, vertically, or horizontally, and coverall/blackout bingo, where players must cover every number on their card.
Additional bingo resources:We are an online resource for Activity Directors and Activity Professionals in Senior Living Environments. ]]>