Buzzword Bingo 2020
What are the most meaningful/ impactful words of 2020?
We are curating our annual collection of new words, old classics, and the inbetween, that come to attention / usefulness in 2020.
Buzzwords have the attribution-sharealike license. If you use/remix/reuse the artwork, please make the attributions to “Ron Mader / Planeta.com“
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Buzzword Bingo 2020 Lingo Cards What are the most meaningful/ impactful words of 2020? We are curating our annual collection of new words, old classics, and the inbetween, that come to
2020 Adult Book Bingo
Every summer we partner with Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to create a Summer Book Bingo card for adults.Even though the 2020 contest is over, you can still download a bingo card and play just for fun.
2020 Book Bingo Winners Video
2020 Book Bingo
WHAT IF I NEED SOME READING IDEAS?
Click on the bingo squares above for suggestions or see all the booklists here. You can also ask a librarian for recommendations with Your Next 5 Books.
You can also check the hashtag #BookBingoNW2020 on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to get ideas from fellow readers.
How to Play
Book titles may be used only once per card, and only one entry per person. For readers 18 and older.
For the “Recommended by an Independent Bookseller” square, consider visiting one of SAL’s bookstore partners: Ada’s Technical Books; BookTree Kirkland; Book Larder; Edmonds Bookshop; Elliott Bay Book Company; Island Books; Magnolia’s Bookstore; Open Books: A Poem Emporium; Phinney Books; Queen Anne Book Company; Secret Garden Books; Third Place Books (Lake Forest Park, Ravenna, and Seward Park); and University Book Store.
How do I win?
- BINGO: Complete a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line! Turn in your card and you’ll be entered into a drawing for a gift card to an independent book store.
- Blackout: Complete all 25 squares! Turn in your card and you’ll be entered in a drawing for one of three grand prizes—including a subscription to the 2020/21 SAL series of your choice!
How do I submit my board for the prize drawing?
Submit your completed card (with either a bingo or a blackout) in one of the following ways:
- New! Drop off your card (or a copy) at one of our open book returns
- New! Email a photo of your card to [email protected]
- Mail your card (or a copy) to:
- Seattle Arts & Lectures
340 15th Ave. E., Suite 301
Seattle, WA 98112
- Seattle Arts & Lectures
- Post a photo of your completed card to one of the Library’s or SAL’s social media channels using the hashtag #BookBingoNW2020.
- Facebook @SeattlePublicLibrary, @SeattleArtsAndLectures
- Twitter @SPLBuzz, @SeaArtsLectures
- Instagram @SeattlePublicLibrary, @seattleartsandlectures
Entries must be received by 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020.
If you have a question or need help, Ask Us or call 206-386-4636.
Every summer we partner with Seattle Arts & Lectures (SAL) to create a Summer Book Bingo card for adults. If you achieve bingo or blackout, you will be entered to win fabulous prizes!