Powerball Australia Results for Thursday, 2 July 2020
There’s big money on the line tonight, $50 million! Here are your Powerball results for Thursday, 2 July 2020
Powerball Results Numbers Australia – the Lott
It’s Thursday and that can only mean one thing, the Australian Powerball draw; some of the biggest jackpot prizes the nation has ever seen.
Powerball Jackpot Estimated at: $50 Million (AUD)
But if you really want your share of the jackpot, you have to play the Lotto! You have to buy a ticket to stand a chance of winning.
Australiantimes.co.uk brings you the Powerball results as soon as they happen.
The numbers will appear below as soon as they land. Powerball results update no later than 20:20 AEST (11:20AM).
Please refresh browser if you cannot see the numbers.
Powerball Winning Numbers
1, 6, 10, 15, 16, 21, 26 Powerball: 19
Thursday, 2 July 2020
Powerball Australia Results for Thursday, 26 November 2020
Powerball Australia Results for Thursday, 19 November 2020
Disclaimer: Monday & Wednesday Lotto, Oz Lotto, Powerball and TattsLotto numbers are updated via a third party. Please ensure that you check your numbers at the official The Lott website. Australiantimes.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.
Check out previous PowerBall results here and to verify the numbers visit The Lott website.
What time does the Lotto draws take place?
- Monday & Wednesday Lotto draw takes place every Monday & Wednesday at about 20:15 AEST (11:15 GMT).
- Oz Lotto draw takes place every Tuesday at about 20:15 AEST (11:15 GMT).
- Powerball draw takes place every Thursday at approximately 20:15 AEST (11:15 GMT). You can see the live results here!
- TattsLotto draw takes place every Saturday at approximately 20:15 AEST (11:15 GMT). You can see the live results right here!
The full breakdown of prizes will be available shortly after the draw is completed and can be found on the official site.There's big money on the line tonight, $50 million! Here are your Powerball results for Thursday, 2 July 2020
Powerball results for 07/25/20; jackpot worth $116 million
Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night.
LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $116 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, July 25.
That means the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, July 29 will be worth $126 million with a cash option of $103.6 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for July 25: 5-21-36-61-62
The Red Powerball Power Number: 18
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for July 25:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Nebraska.
· However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $50,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 530,616 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 16,088 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, July 28 with an estimated jackpot of $20 million and a cash option of $16.2 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, July 29 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $12.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $115,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2020 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Powerball results for 07/25/20; jackpot worth $116 million Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night. LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $116 million jackpot for the ]]>